Partner Resource Library
Below is a short list of blog articles, training videos and industry insider interviews inside our Partner Resource Library:
NINE WAYS TO CARE AND FEED DSRs
A Video Miniseries for Foodservice Manufacturers Who Want To Sell More Stuff
- Episode 1: Get DSRs to pay attention to your products!
- Episode 2: Nothing has changed in foodservice sales and marketing... except EVERYTHING
- Episode 3: Nobody needs another foodservice website
- Episode 4: Three sure-fire ways to put DSRs asleep when promoting your products
- Episode 5: Asking DSRs to take your foodservice product on a date!
- Episode 6: Turning product descriptions into your best selling tool
- Episode 7: Making recipes a better foodservice marketing tool
- Episode 8: It’s December… let’s predict what foodservice customers will do in 2010!
- Episode 9: Foodservice’s most-effective target-marketing system in the world
- 130: What’s in a number… when it comes to foodservice marketing?
- 129: Why foodservice training videos are all about marketing
- 128: Gap between foodservice marketing and sales is now measured in seconds
- 127: Foodservice rebates and coupons… an overused tactic with few results
- 126: An interview with Martin Bros. Sales and Marketing Vice President Doug Coen
- 125: Why Smart Phones impact everything in foodservice marketing and sales
- 124: Are DSR loyalty programs a waste of the marketing budget?
- 123: Why foodservice marketers need to be involved in broker training programs
- 122: Clichés to live by in foodservice marketing
- 121: Who are the big fish that really market and sell your foodservice brand?
- 120: Laws that drive foodservice marketing success everyday
- 119: Does Foodservice Marketing need a Declaration of Independence?
- 118: Yes, foodservice marketing is in a tizzy… what do we do next?
- 117: Getting more for less from foodservice product samples
- 116: Is the NRA show still worth the investment?
- 115: Foodservice trade media (running in new directions), Part 3
- 114: The new foodservice trade media, part 2!
- 113: Are DSRs the "new" foodservice trade media?
- 112: How much to "bet" on DSR communications… and where to get the money!
- 111: National food brands on the way to extinction?
- 110: Brand marketing on the street: An interview with a distributor marketer
- 109: The most favored brands among DSRs
- 108: Foodservice product positioning… what REALLY happens after launch
- 107: Foodservice promos... making the most of them
- 106: What foodservice marketers can learn from the Three Stooges!
- 105: What foodservice marketing and white collar crime have in common!
- 104: Foodservice marketing math, brokers, and your cell phone
- 103: Rebates, rebates… get your foodservice rebates over here. NOT!
- 102: The myth of keeping new foodservice products a secret
- 101: SOBs: the 42% of operators that foodservice marketers ignore
- The end of B2B marketing, sales and training as we know it
- Truth behind train the trainer programs
- Why foodservice companies should ignore the Web 2.0 babble
- What the George Foreman Grill and Marketing Have In Common
- Weenies, foodservice branding and making a difference (oh, my!)
- Foodservice and the Twittering Facebook dilemma
- Where's the Walking Taco when you need him?
- Should foodservice marketing “stop shouting”… and start listening?
- Get DSRs to pay attention to your products!
- Cut the corporate BS... get real with sales tools
- Does foodservice need a “cash for clunkers” program?
JOHN MARTIN, MARTIN BROS. CEO
Words of wisdom from one of the industry's most innovative distributors:
- Reaching independent operators: DSRs are now the lifeline
- The brutal truth of sales training
- Why DSRs need constant attention and communications
- What brands miss when not communicating with DSRs
- The disconnect brands have within distributors
- The best DSRs focus on the "hard sale" (it's not what you think!)
- Electronic sales tools are the path to success
- Why DSR Live is different than other training