TOPICS DISCUSSED ON THIS AUDIO TRAINING:
- The difference between Atlantic Cod (A-COD) and Pacific Cod (P-COD)
- The different tiers of frozen seafood
- Farm-raised Salmon
- DOT FOODS -- Samples and Products that are stocked
- About High Liner Foods
High Liner Foods is the leading North American processor and marketer of value-added frozen seafood. Our retail branded products are sold throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico under the High Liner, Fisher Boy, Sea Cuisine and C. Wirthy labels, and are available in most grocery and club stores. We also sell branded products under the High Liner, Icelandic Seafood, and FPI labels to restaurants and institutions, and are a major supplier of private-label, value-added frozen seafood products to North American food retailers and foodservice distributors.
What simply set us apart:
- We are dedicated to radically simplifying the process of selecting, preparing and enjoying fish and seafood, for our clients, our consumers and everyone we do business with, everyone we partner with and at every point our business touches.
- We are recognized as a global leader in driving best practice improvements in wild fisheries and aquaculture.
- Our worldwide procurement expertise, supported by a state-of-the-art, Internet-based information management system, and coupled with a proficiency in frozen food logistics, all works towards greater efficiency and simplification.
- We have strong relationships with every major supermarket chain, club store and foodservice distributor in Canada and the U.S.
- Our broad portfolio of recognized, trusted brands is shaped by consumer insights and is complemented by an unwavering dedication to providing excellent service and consistently superior customer satisfaction, and of course, flavor.
Our innovative, award-winning seafood is at the forefront of the latest culinary trends but is always simple to prepare and enjoy.
High Liner is a publicly-traded Canadian company, trading under the symbol HLF on the Toronto Stock Exchange.